6 Apr 2014

The Beauty Tag - 40 Questions About Your Beauty Obsessions.

Q1) How many times do you wash your face daily?

At Least once in the morning, I normally use a cleanser at night that doesn't require washing off but if my skin is super oily or flared up then I will wash my face twice, morning and night. 

Q2) What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)?

My skin is always changing, I would probably say I'm more on the oily side but In the winter and with using acne products my skin can sometimes become a tad on the dry side. So I guess combination.

Q3) What is your current facial wash?  

I currently use Lush's Fresh Farmacy. 

Q4) Do you exfoliate? What brand do you use?

Yes! Between once and twice a week. I use Soap and Glory's Scrub Your Nose In It. 

Q4) What moisturizer do you use?

I have two! I mainly use Simple's Light Hydrating Moisturiser but if my skin is a little dry then I use Soap and Glory's Night Accelerator.  

Q5) Do you have freckles?

I do and I actually really like them, you can only see them in summer though. 

Q6) Do you use eye cream?

No. I actually have an eye cream but I always forget to use it. My bad. 

Q7) Do you or did you have acne prone skin?

I do unfortunately. 

Q8) Have you ever have to use Pro-activ?

I haven't. I did go to buy it but It the reviews were so mixed, some people loved it and some people hated it and it's a lot of money for something that you're not sure is going to make an improvement.

Q9) What foundation do you use?

Max Factor Miracle Touch Liquid Illusion - Ivory

Q10) How about concealer?

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer - Light 1

Q11) Do you know your undertone colour?

I think i'm more on the cool side but I always say neutral because I'm never sure.

Q12) What do you think of fake eyelashes?

Fake eyelashes can look really nice if applied correctly and they're not too heavy or thick. I wish I could use fake eyelashes but for me I don't really like them, they really irritate me and I can't get the knack of applying them so they look "natural"

Q13) Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?

Yes and No, some people say 3 months some say 6. Personally I keep my for 6 - 8 months I've never had any problem with it, I just clean my wand regularly. I know a lot of you make up artists/buffs will be screaming right now lol. 

Q14) What brand of mascara do you use?

L'oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes.

Q15) Sephora or MAC?

I've not been to either of them but from word of mouth I would probably say Sephora as you have more variety.

Q16) Do you have a MAC Pro-card

No.

Q17) What makeup tools do you use in make up application?

Real Techniques Brushes.

Q18) Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?

I always use a cream base for my eyeshadow and I do prime my eyes but with a face primer rather than an actual eye primer as I don't currently own one.

Q19) Primer for your face?

Yes. I use Benefit Porefessional Primer.

Q20) What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?

I like neutral shades best but probably a goldy shimmer colour like half baked from Urban Decays Naked Palette.

Q21) Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?

Pencil. I like the liquid look but I'm terrible at applying it lol. 

Q22) How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?

Not that often, I'm always poking myself in the eye with my mascara wand though. Ouch!

Q23) What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?

As in loose? I don't like them, they are messy and get all in your eye. 

Q24) Do you use mineral makeup?

I don't. I know I probably should but it can be a bit pricey. 

Q25) What is your favorite lipstick?

 Barry M Lip Paint in 129. It's a pastel lilac colour. I love the feel of it it's so light and creamy and I just love the colour. It doesn't dry my lips either. 

Q26) How about lipgloss?

I don't really have a fav lip gloss, I rarely use them, if I do it's normally just a clear one.

Q27) What is your favorite blush to use?

I like any of the sleek blushes. I can't chose a colour cause I like them all, I guess rose gold? but I also really like Lifes a peach, those are my top 2. 

Q28) Do you buy your makeup on ebay?

I have done in the past, but not anymore. The quality is never as good and you can easily get ripped off.

Q29) Do you like drugstore makeup?

Yes! Love it.

Q30) Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)?

No, never even heard of them....is it an American thing?

Q31) Have you ever consider taking make-up classes?

Nope, I like make-up a lot but there are so many tips and tricks which you can learn from youtube so I don't really need to take a make-up class as I'm not wanting to pursue it as a career. 

Q32) Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?

Yes I probably am, I have good days but more often than not I end up re-doing my eyes as they never look right lol. 

Q33) Name a makeup crime that you hate?

Orange! People who chose an orangey foundation that's to dark for their skin and they don't even try to blend it out. It looks ridiculous.

Q34) Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?

I prefer neutral eyeshadows but I quite like a pop of colour on the lips. 

Q35) Which celebrity always has great make up?

She's not really a celebrity but Sinead from TheMakeupChair (Youtuber) her makeup looks flawless. 

Q36) If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?

Concealer, just to hide my blemishes lol. 

Q37) Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?

Yes, I pretty much always do. 

Q38) Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?

Yes. I've become comfortable and accepted my skin/face without makeup now.

Q39) In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?

That's a tricky one. I don't really have a favourite I like different types of makeup from different brands. I guess if money was no object I probably would own mostly benefit or urban decay. 

Q40) What do you think of Makeup? 

I do like makeup, in fact I have a weird obsession in buying and owning it but I rarely use it. I think it's good that it can make you feel more confident but I also believe it's bad because nowadays girls believe they NEED it and don't feel comfortable without it which is a shame. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2011 I'm Just Me, Becky King, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena